5 Must-Have Skills to Becoming Your Own CFOApr 22, 2021
Your finances tell a story. What story do you want to tell?
In this episode, you’ll learn the top 5 skills you need to master in order to become your own CFO:
- Why, how, and how often you should be looking at your Profit and Loss statement
- How to interpret your Balance Sheet & take meaningful action based on what you learn
- How to create a simple business budget
- How to manage your cash flow
- How and why to put accounting controls in place
Plus, we are sharing a FREE cash management tool that you can download right here!
If you’ve been avoiding your financial reports because you either don’t know what to do with the info, don’t understand what you’re looking at or why it matters, or are just plain intimidated by business finances (we’ve all been there!), this is the episode for you!
Links & Resources Mentioned in this episode: