All Things VA: Do you need one? Should you become one?Oct 14, 2021
In this episode, you’ll learn how to know when it’s time to hire a VA for your business and learn pro tips for finding the right fit. We also discuss what it’s like to be a VA, and how you might get started on this path if it’s something that interests you!
We interviewed Ester Inman—military spouse, work-from-home mom, and the creator of 90 Day VA—a program that teaches women how to leverage their existing skills to create a lucrative virtual assistant business. She is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to all things VA!
- Esther's story and why she decided to leave her "corporate America" job
- What a virtual assistant does
- How to know when it's time to hire a VA for your business
- Key questions and qualities to look for when hiring a VA
- What it’s like to be a VA and the first steps you can take to explore this independent career path
About our Guest
Ester Inman quit her corporate America job seven years ago when she realized it was unsuitable for a military wife and mom's life. She ventured out into the online world and found success quickly as a virtual assistant, but couldn’t believe that these low-entry virtual skills were unknown to other military spouses, moms, and travel lovers. After making six figures with her agency, she has now helped over 4,000 women work online as a virtual assistant worldwide through her 90 Day VA Program.
Links and Resources:
So you wanna be a….Virtual Assistant, Rebekah Hebdon. Hear what it’s like to be a mom of 3 under 5 and rocking it as a VA.
How to find Esther Inman:
- Free Class on how to become a virtual assistant www.90dayva.com
- Website: www.virtualassistantinternship.com
- Instagram and Tok Tok: @esther_inman
- Pinterest: @virtualassistantinternship
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/virtualassistantinternship