Preparing for year-end: How to keep what you earn & avoid expensive mistakes, with CPA Shannon WeinsteinSep 23, 2021
Listen and subscribe: Spotify Apple Google
Running a small business is hard enough without adding the complexity of understanding how to do your taxes every year. That’s why in today’s episode, we talk with CPA, Shannon Weinstein, about how to get prepared for the year-end so that you can keep more of what you’ve earned and avoid expensive mistakes.
- Shannon’s story and the bet she lost with her dad that kick-started her CPA career.
- Her passion for accounting and why her goal is to disrupt the accounting profession.
- Financial Preparations you need to take for the year-end and when to start thinking about it.
- Ways you can save more money on your taxes before the end of the year.
- Tips on how to keep your finances “fit” all year round so it’s not a mad dash at the end of the new year.
About Our Guest
Shannon Weinstein is a CPA, business mentor, and coach. Her company, Fitnancial Solutions, provides tax and accounting services to small business owners.
Shannon’s career started back in 2008, where she worked for large global firms serving corporate bottom lines. In 2013, she became a certified group exercise teacher and discovered her love for teaching others. It was there she decided to take her two passions - accounting and teaching - and use them to create enjoyable experiences for her clients and show that their money can work for them, not the other way around.
Links and Resources Mentioned
Text Shannon with any questions that you may have at 860- 609-6374.
Still, stuck on what to do with your finances? Enroll in Shannon’s course Financial Foundations and build confidence with your finances. Use the code KENZA for $100 of her course HERE
Shannon Weinstein on Instagram
The importance of separating personal and business money + how to do it [Ep. 3]