Proposal to Paycheck Part III: How to End One Project and Pitch the NextMar 11, 2021
How you end is as important as how you begin.
Project beginnings and endings have one major thing in common: they are the crucial bookends to your success on each project, and can make or break your experience with a client. In Part III of our Proposal to Paycheck series, Tiffany outlines how and when you should wrap up a project in a meaningful way for your client, and why this is an absolute must for every gig you book. You’ll also learn how to tactfully pitch that same client on future business, so that you can continue to foster a good long-term client.
Be sure to subscribe to the Kenza Pod for more pro tips and strategies for freelancing parents, and join us next week when we talk to expert Chase Andre on client communications strategies you can implement right away. Thanks for listening, and feel free to let us know which freelancing topics you want to learn more about at [email protected].
In this episode, we cover:
- Why you should begin project wrap up 2-3 weeks before a project’s end
- Which deliverables to include for your client
- How to delight your client with a project summary and show of gratitude
- Looking for future opportunities with clients you love to work with, and when to pitch them on future business
Links & Resources Mentioned in this episode:
- More episodes on client management
- FREE Capacity Planning tool
- Proposal to Paycheck Part I and the FREE Proposal Building Template
- Proposal to Paycheck Part II
- You Can Do This, a $29 course to teach you how to work for yourself
Stay in Touch with us!
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kenzacollective
- Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/kenzacollective
- Subscribe to our Newsletter: https://www.kenzacollective.com/newsletter-signup
- Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8FEO3DRAPfnCRI3Qrv-iw
- More resources to help you on your journey: https://www.kenzacollective.com/learn
- Browse & search our podcast: https://www.kenzacollective.com/podcast
- Get in touch: [email protected]