Web3, NFTs, AI, ChatGPT… what does it all mean?! Explain it to me like I’m 5. With Ylva Predan, Founder of At ScaleMar 21, 2023
In this episode, Tiffany sits down with Kenza community member, mama of 3, and freelance Digital Business Manager, Ylva Predan, to talk all things new-tech.
For the first 20 minutes of the conversation, you’ll learn why Ylva decided to quit her career in the nonprofit sector to pursue freelance copywriting. We talk about how she found her first few clients and how she transitioned into being a Digital Business Manager.
We then dive into her new side hustle—At Scale, which is a newsletter about tech - in simple terms. The newsletter focuses less on “how it works”, and more on “what it means” – for entrepreneurs, businesses, and entire industries.
In this episode, you’ll learn simple, digestible definitions for Web3, NFTs, Blockchain technology, Smart Contracts, AI, and ChatGPT.
We discuss why it’s critical to stay up to date on new tech, not only for our businesses and our clients, but also for us to understand the world in which our kids are growing up in.
You’ll discover how she uses ChatGPT to stay in her zone of genius, why Ylva says “Web3 and AI will definitely impact anyone who is making a living online; it’s only a matter of when…”, and much more.
Be sure to follow Ylva on LinkedIn and Twitter, subscribe to her newsletter At Scale, and chat her up in the Kenza Collective Slack channel! Links below.
Links from the episode:
- Sign up for Ylva’s newsletter right here.
- Read past articles from At Scale right here.
- Follow At Scale on LinkedIn.
- Follow Ylva on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Check out Ylva's website for her services as a Digital Business Manager.
- Connect with Ylva and other freelancing parents in the Kenza Slack
- Check out our Digital Business Manager episode
- Enjoy what you heard? Consider supporting Kenza each month :)
Additional Resources to Dive Deeper into New Tech:
- Podcast episode - Bankless -The Ownership Economy - with Li Jin
- Podcast episode - Women in Influencer Marketing - NFTs and the creator economy
- Elements of AI, a free online course created by MinnaLearn and the University of Helsinki This is a great place to start if you are a complete beginner and want to learn more about the basic concepts in AI.
- Podcast episode - Marketing Against the Grain - “6 marketing opportunities that AI unlocks for businesses”