The Kenza Pod
Weekly episodes with inspiring success stories from other parents entrepreneurs, and tips for managing your business like a pro.
THIS WEEK'S EPISODE
Your finances should align with your values.
If the term “wealth consciousness” seems nebulous or foreign to you, you’re far from alone; women in particular struggle with financial anxiety.
Financial advisor and wealth consciousness coach AJ Bishop focuses on helping women define and create their own wealth consciousness, eradicate their financial anxieties, and empower themselves to be in full control of their wealth and financial futures.
AJ spoke with Beth about the ways COVID impacted her as an entrepreneur and stepmother to 4 teenagers, why she chooses to coach women, and dives into what “women-centric” investing looks like. AJ also gives her insights into other financial health and advice topics, like:
- The shift from corporate to freelance life, and why you need a mindset shift in order to ramp up your finances
- The “soul work” that needs to be done to cultivate wealth consciousness
- Why you need both a personal and business finance plan
- Aligning with your partner or spouse on personal and business financial goals
- The 12-week course designed to help you create and shift your money mindset
Subscribe to The Kenza Pod on your favorite platform!
Get notified when a new episode comes out
We publish weekly episodes with all kinds of helpful & inspiring content, specifically geared towards the freelancing parent. Opt in if you'd like us to send you a short summary of the week's episode! Unsubscribe at any time.